The Healthy Schools BC Resource Guide for Teaching and Learning provides classrooms and schools with a step by step process to address healthy living topics and goals
The Resource Guide is intended:
- For all grades from kindergarten to grade 12
- To address health holistically to include social, emotional and physical wellness
- To be integrated within and across various areas of the curriculum
- To be utilized by students, educators, school support staff, parents and health professionals
- To support improvements in health and learning
The focus is cross-curricular and multi-grade: anyone can integrate healthy topics into their class, school, or community.