The Canadian Healthy Schools Alliance has released the new Canadian Healthy School Standards. This document and accompanying resources can help empower schools to become Healthy Schools and address a range of priorities through one proven approach. Use the Standards to catalyze leadership and action on:
- Elevating student and staff wellbeing
- Increasing student success
- Acting on truth and reconciliation
- Embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Engaging school communities to move from one-off health-related activities towards a comprehensive, system-wide approach to creating an environment that supports wellbeing
Join other school communities as we come together to transform learning spaces and work tougher to make every school in Canada a Healthy School! Learn more and access the resources here.